- Seats Premium Cloth Upholstery
- Cruise Control
- Towing And Hauling Trailer Wiring
- ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
- Drivetrain 4WD Type: Part Time
- Air Conditioning - Front
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Exterior Mirrors Power
- Drivetrain Transfer Case: Manual Hi-Lo Gear Selection
- Exterior Mirrors Heated
- Exterior Mirrors Heated Driver Mirror
- Seats Front Seat Type: 40-20-40 Split Bench
- Rear Seats Bench
- Airbags - Front - Dual
- Rear Seats One-piece Folding
- Security Engine Immobilizer
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Front Suspension Type: Multi-Link
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Power Steering
- Windows Front Wipers: Intermittent
- External Temperature Display
- Rear Bumper Color Chrome
- Airbags - Passenger - Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Cargo Bed Light
- Center Console Front Console With Storage
- Child Seat Anchors
- Front Suspension Classification: Solid Live Axle
- Reading Lights Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Force Limiters: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Pretensioners: Front
- Steering Wheel Tilt-Adjustable
- Suspension Stabilizer Bar(s): Front
- One-Touch Windows: 1
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Cruise Controls
- 2-stage Unlocking
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Vanity Mirrors Passenger
- Audio - Antenna: Mast
- Body Side Reinforcements Side Impact Door Beams
- Child Safety Locks
- Front Headrests Adjustable
- Number Of Front Headrests 2
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments
- Pickup Bed Type Fleetside
- Seatbelts Front Center Seatbelt: Lap Belt
- Seatbelts Rear Center Seatbelt: 3-Point
- Trip Computer
- Warnings And Reminders Low Fuel Level
The 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 continues to provide a full array of configurations to appeal to just about anyone's needs. Three cab types are available: regular, Quad and Mega. The regular cab is available only with an 8' bed, whereas the Quad Cab can be had either with an 8' bed or 6.5' bed. The Mega Cab provides a very impressive amount of rear passenger space and comfort, partially due to its reclining seats. The Mega cab is available only with a 6.5' bed.
The base two-wheel drive regular cab includes the 5.7L Hemi engine, a six-speed manual transmission, intermittent wipers, a tilt steering wheel, air conditioning, and a CD player. The SLT trim adds an overhead console with a trip computer, cruise control, power windows, remote keyless entry, and chrome steel wheels. The Laramie trim level is available on the Quad and Mega Cab configurations, and adds upgraded seats with leather trim and a host of other interior and exterior upgrades.
Engines available on the Ram 2500 include a 345-horsepower 5.7L Hemi V8, a 325-horsepower 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel I6 (which was discontinued in January of 2007), and the new 350-horsepower 6.7L I6 Cummins turbo diesel (which first became available in January of 2007).
When properly equipped, payload ratings climb to nearly 3,000 pounds, and the Ram 2500 can tow up to 13,700 pounds when ordered with the new diesel engine. There is also a version that comes specially equipped for off-roading. Dubbed the "Power Wagon," it is available on the four-wheel-drive regular and Quad Cab configurations, and adds items such as a disconnecting front stabilizer bar, a winch, skid plates, big LT285/70R17D all-terrain tires, locking front and rear axles, and big wheel flares.
Notable options include a GPS-based navigation system, a rear seat entertainment system, power adjustable pedals, and a sunroof.
Ranging from less than $27,000 to over $58,000 for a fully loaded Mega Cab 4WD, Dodge presents a panoply of Ram 2500s to meet or exceed virtually any full-size truck needs.
For 2007, the Dodge Ram receives a significant upgrade in the form of a new optional powertrain that consist of a 6.7L I6 Cummins turbo diesel engine and a six-speed automatic transmission. Horsepower is now 350 @ 2,900 rpm (versus 325 in 2006) and torque is up by 40 to 650 ft-lbs @ 1,400 rpm (with auto transmission) and 610 @ 1,400 rpm (with manual transmission).