- Backup Camera
- Security Anti-Theft Alarm System
- Multi-Function Display
- Stability Control
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Power Drivers Seat
- ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
- Air Conditioning - Air Filtration
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Airbags - Front - Dual
- Airbags - Front - Knee
- Airbags - Front - Side
- Airbags - Front - Side Curtain
- Airbags - Passenger - Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Airbags - Rear - Side Curtain
- Airbags - Side-curtain Rollover Sensor
- Drivetrain 4WD Type: Part Time
- Traction Control With Trailer Stability Assist
- Audio Auxiliary Input: IPod/IPhone Integration
- Audio Auxiliary Input: Jack
- Audio Auxiliary Input: USB
- Child Safety Locks
- Child Seat Anchors LATCH System
- Daytime Running Lights
- Safety Brake Pedal System
- Security Engine Immobilizer
- Steering Wheel Tilt-Adjustable
- 2-stage Unlocking
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Exterior Mirrors Heated
- Exterior Mirrors Power
- Front Seatbelts: 3-Point
- Fuel Economy Display MPG
- Mudguards Front
- Mudguards Rear
- One-Touch Windows: 1
- Pickup Truck Sliding Rear Window Power Vertical
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front And Rear
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Force Limiters: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Pretensioners: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Warning Sensor: Driver And Passenger
- Seatbelts Second Row 3-Point
- Tailgate EZ-Lift
- Towing And Hauling Tow Hooks: Front
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Audio - Antenna: Diversity
- Audio - Antenna: Mast
- Body Side Reinforcements Side Impact Door Beams
- Braking Assist
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
- Exterior Mirrors Manual Folding
- External Temperature Display
- Floor Material Carpet
- Front 12V Power Outlet (2)
- Front Fog Lights
- Front Headrests Adjustable
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Front Suspension Type: Double Wishbones
- Front Suspension Type: Strut
- Fuel Economy Display Range
- Headlights Halogen
- Inside Rearview Mirror Manual Day/Night
- Number Of Front Headrests 2
- Number Of Rear Headrests 3
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
- Power Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Reading Lights Front
- Reading Lights Rear
- Rear 12V Power Outlet
- Rear Bumper Color Chrome Accents
- Rear Seats 60-40 Split Bench
- Rear Seats Flat Folding
- Rear Seats Rear Heat: Vents
- Rear Seats Reclining
- Rear Seats Sliding
- Seats Front Seat Type: 40-20-40 Split Bench
- Tail And Brake Lights Rear Center Brakelight
- Trip Odometer
- Vanity Mirrors Dual
- Warnings And Reminders Lamp Failure Low Fuel Engine Oil Coolant
- Windows Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Windows Lockout Button
- Windows Privacy Glass
- Windows Rear Defogger
- Windows Solar-Tinted Glass
- AM/FM STEREO RADIO
Toyota's Tundra is available in many variations to meet different truck users' needs for 2014, with 2- or 4-wheel drive, three cab styles (regular, Double Cab and CrewMax), three bed lengths (short, standard and long), three wheelbases and three different engines. The 5.7L V8 offers an E85 flex-fuel compatibility option.
Each of the three beds is about 22 inches deep and shaped to accept 2x8-foot lumber dividers. The steel tailgate is designed to be opened and closed with just two fingers, and there's also an available Deck Rail system for more individualized cargo arrangements.
Regular cab models offer the standard 2-door arrangement with one row of seating, the Double Cab offers smaller rear doors for occasional back-seat passengers, and the big CrewMax brings full-size rear doors and seating comparable to that offered in big SUVs. CrewMax models also have a unique reclining and sliding rear seat, while Double Cabs get a folding seat bottom that allows for a flat storage area when the seat isn't in use.
The base engine on regular and Double Cab 2-wheel drive standard-bed models is a 236-horsepower, 4.0L V6. CrewMax and Double Cab long-bed models get a 4.6L V8 making 310 horsepower and 327 ft-lb of torque. A 5.7L "iForce" V8 making 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque is available on all models and in some regions, the engine can be optioned to run on E85 ethanol/gasoline blend. All of the engines meet the stringent ULEVII emissions certification and run on regular grade gas. The 4.0L engine is paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission, but the 4.6L and 5.7L both drive 6-speed automatics.
All Tundras have a rear suspension design that maintains a level ride height even with a full load; Fully boxed frame rails and rolled C-channel members underpin the truck. When properly equipped, the Tundra is rated to tow nearly 11,000 pounds.
The Tundra has more standard safety features than most of its competitors. Front-seat side airbags are standard on all models, along with roll-sensing side-curtain airbags and a front seat knee airbags. 4-wheel disc brakes with vehicle stability control are standard on all Tundras. The Tundra also features standard trailer sway control programming and brake override technology. It utilizes the truck's stability control system to detect unintended side-to-side movement at the rear wheels. Should the system detect movement, the truck's anti-lock brake system is used to counteract yaw and prevent jackknifing. A trailer brake controller allows the driver to control the amount of brake boost applied to the trailer's electric brakes when the driver applies the vehicle's brakes.
While the safety features are standard across the line, the Tundra ranges from basic to very luxurious inside depending on the trim level, starting at the very frugal base model and going all the way up to the very well-appointed Limited.
Different Tundra models are available, including a "SR" no-frills trim level that's available in standard cab or double cab versions. It features plain black bumpers, fabric seats, rubber floor mat and heated power-adjustable mirrors. SR5 trims get an upgraded audio system with SIRIUS satellite radio and Bluetooth as well as an optional Off Road package, tow hitch aluminum wheels and integrated navigation.
Limited Double Cab and CrewMax get equipment upgrades such as 20-inch aluminum wheels, chrome door handles and mirrors. Navigation and leather heated bucket seats are also included.
At the top of the lineup is the Platinum model. Platinum Tundras include a memory-enabled driver's seat, power sunroof, turn signals integrated into the mirrors, an upgraded JBL stereo, heated and cooled front seats, dual-zone climate control, a navigation system and a metal-appearance interior.
Inside, all models feature a tilt/telescopic steering wheel, door handles and control knobs large enough to be operated with gloves. The glovebox is designed to be big enough to hold a Thermos and the center console is large enough for a laptop or for file storage. Interior power outlets stay live for two hours after the ignition is switched off.
A TRD (Toyota Racing Development) Off-Road Package is optional on the Tundra, which includes an off-road suspension with Bilstein shocks, off-road tires, skid plates, fog lamps TRD offroad alloy wheels and more.
For 2014, the Tundra gets new Double Cab "SR5" trims. Toyota's Entune smartphone integration audio system will be offered.